Your Local Shop
For smaller items
You can take it to any of our shops listed below. Our Charity shops are distinctive with the purple signs – any other charity shop will not be able to accept the donations and get them to us
Please mark all donations with a sign saying they are for refugees and they will be diverted to us.
Find your local Age Concern Central Lancashire Shop
For larger items
Please contact Age Concern Central Lancashire on 01772 250773 or email us at email@example.com and we will arrange to collect the items from you and transfer it to the storage unit until required.
Please also note that any surplus items or items not required by the refugees will be sold via the Age Concern Central Lancashire shops and proceeds will be retained by them to support people in the Local area. If you are not happy with this then please let us know so we can make alternative arrangements.
We are seeking the following donations
- Cutlery Sets
- Cooking utensils ie. Potato peeler, tin opener, cheese grater etc.
- Mugs, Glasses and Cups
- Chopping boards
- Bowls and Plates
- Pans and pots
- Oven Trays and Oven dishes
- Electric Kettle, Toaster, pressure cooker
- bins, mops, brushes, cleaning equipment
- tea towels
- Dining Table and Chairs
- 3 seater sofa
- Book case
- Coffee table / nest of tables
- Net Curtains / Blinds / Curtains
- Double bed, mattress, headboard, Thich Double Blanket and Duvet cover
- Single beds, mattress, single duvent and cover and sheets
- Bunk beds, matress, duvets , covers and sheets
- Pillows, Fitted Sheets, duvet covers
- Chest of draws
- Curtains and blinds
- Ironing Board
- Coat hangers
We are not able to accept
- Larger white goods
- Sofas and Armchairs, cushions, mattresses, headboards that don’t have fire labels attached
- Baby Car seats, Gas items, cot mattresses
Volunteers Needed to support the project
Apply via the form below selecting your local Age Concern Central Lancashire Shop or call us on 01772 250773
Job Apply (Volunteer)
Thank you so much for your help and support with this project – it’s very much appreciated and will be welcomed by the Afghans who are joining our community.
In partnership with