The Workshop includes:
• Tailored Workshop session based on aims and audience
• Delivered by Dementia Specialists with real life experience
• Interactive workshop element – to give a feeling of what dementia may feel like
• Workshop Certificate
• Age Concern Central Lancashire pin badge
The Workshop is for:
• Any and all private, public and third sector organisations and groups
• Health and social care providers such as Local Authorities and NHS (Primary and Secondary care)
• Care home and housing providers
• Education facilitators and students going in to care roles
• Purposeful businesses across the private sector
The recommended minimum is 8/10 people per session and can be discussed at time of booking. Prices listed are minimum charges.
The workshops have been developed and adapted so they can be delivered in line with UK Government guidelines. Measures can be discussed upon booking. No workshops will be delivered until February 2021 although bookings advanced bookings are being taken from across Lancashire and the North West.